Saturday, October 29, 2011

Accessories

i am not a big accessory person, never have been. every thing that i had or am wearing usually stay where they were until something new, something more meaningful come and replace them. on my left wrist, i've got a conversation starting bracelet, for the past 8 years i never took it off. it is a meaningful bracelet with a touching quote, it reminds me of my family in Idaho. the ring on my right middle finger was a promise, a promise that lead to the rock on my left ring finger and the happily ever after of my future. Necklace and earrings are probably the two things that i changed the most but still the necklace i have on now have been there for almost 2 years.
so when it comes to accessorizing myself for my wedding, it was really hard; cause i want to wear something that not only look nice, but also unique and meaningful to me. at first i had my heart set on a seal from Pyrrha but every time i go to look at that seal, something just doesn’t feel right. then as I was browsing through wedding blogs one day, i found this amazing custom handmade jewelry designer: Lisa Lenoard Design and found the right piece for me and my sisters. and of cause, they were customized by me ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment